Collection Of Information
We collect and retain the information necessary for us to provide the products and services you requested. In that process we may collect non-public information from you as a result of: your completion of an New Account Form or other forms; your transactions and experience with us; or from a consumer reporting agency such as a credit bureau.
Policy on Cookies
Confidentiality Of Information
We do not disclose ANY non-public information about you or your organization, either during or after your relationship with us, to anyone, except as permitted by law, such as to your authorized representative, or in order to provide the products and services requested, or to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
Internal Protection Of Information
We restrict access to your information to those employees who need to know that information to provide the products and services you requested. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal regulations to guard this information. All internet transactions are secured using SSL and all personal information is encrypted before being stored on our servers.
- All returns MUST have prior approval and must have specific marking instructions including, RGA number, invoice/packing slip and a brief detail of the return.
- CUSTOM/NON-STOCK items are not returnable (special made adapters, equipment and/or clothing).
- Returns of STOCK items will be charged a 15% restock fee and must be returned with 30 days of receipt in new condition.
- Any items allowed by a vendor to return will be subject to that vendor's return fees and policies.
- FREIGHT – unless shipped in error by NAFECO, the customer is responsible for any freight charges to return items. If exchanging, the customer is also responsible for freight to ship new items.
** Custom sized items/special ordered items are not returnable.
** Items that have heat transfer/lettered/embroidery are not returnable.
** Defective items will be handled according to manufacturers policies.
- Garments must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Garments may be returned or exchanged if they are in new, unwashed and unworn condition. Garments cannot be returned if they have been worn, soiled or had laundry tapes applied.
- Garments that have been altered by NAFECO or by the customer cannot be returned.
- Stock garments may be returned or exchanged for credit. Non-stock garments may not be returned for exchange or credit.
- Special, non-stock and custom garments cannot be returned or exchanged. Sales on these garments are final.
**NAFECO strives to ship each order correctly and within the requested time. In order to
insure items are correct as ordered, each order is inspected at least two (2) times. Even then
sometimes mistakes are made. When a mistake or incorrect item is delivered and is
determined to be the fault of NAFECO, NAFECO will correct those errors. To be sure errors
are held to a minimum, any/all changes must be confirmed in writing even though they may
have been issued verbally.