Honeywell Compass Integrated Pas '02 Panther
COMPASS INTEGRATED PASS DEVICE
The most advanced NFPA-compliant integrated PASS device on the market, COMPASS features a sensitive motion sensor to minimize false alarms; a bright, multi-colored LED visual display; and dual piezoelectric audible alarms for easy locating in a "man-down" situation.
SURVIVAIR COMPASS Features:
- The Survivair COMPASS is a rugged, compact PASS device that utilizes a poppet and mechanical switch for automatic activation when the SCBA is turned on, and can be removed without taking the SCBA out of service.
- To simplify its operation, the Survivair COMPASS has a single button for sensing (on), off/reset and manual alarm modes, and is complete with a highly sensitive motion sensor that virtually eliminates false alarms.
- The Survivair COMPASS is equipped with a multicolored easy-to-read LED visual display, and dual, side-mounted piezoelectric 100 dBA alarms that can be clearly heard even if the wearer falls forward.
- The Survivair COMPASS is the first integrated PASS device to receive SEI certification to NFPA 1982, 1998 Edition, and is certified by NIOSH as meeting 42 CFR 84.
- Available with optional DoublePASS a unique, patented back-mounted audible and visual alarm that can be clearly heard and seen if the wearer falls forward onto their primary PASS device. No other PASS system offers this technology.