- Turnouts & Apparel
- Fire Gloves
- Structural Gloves
- FireCraft Phoenix Leather Structural Firefighting Gloves NFPA, Gauntlet
FireCraft Phoenix Leather Structural Firefighting Gloves NFPA, Gauntlet
- This five-fingered glove is constructed using a modified Gunn-cut pattern with a straight thumb, resulting in wide thumb rotation and minimum seamstress at the base.
- Outer shell: cow grain leather, treated to resist moisture and flame and to stay soft after repeated wet/dry cycles.
- Moisture barrier: Porelle® FR moisture barriers are used to provide durable protection against water, chemicals, and blood-borne pathogens.
- Moisture barrier is independently certified by SEI to meet 2018 NFPA® standards.
- Moisture barrier inserts are securely attached to the shell to prevent inverting (pull-out).
- All seams are lock-stitched, with 10 stitches per inch, using DuPont™ Kevlar® 30/3 spin yarn aramid thread for greater strength against heat and cut.
- Elastic snugger band is used on the palm and back of the glove to provide a more secure fit, utilizing zigzag stitching for greater stretch capability.
- This glove is available in 16 sizes. Proper sizing allows the tips of the user’s fingers to extend to the end of the glove for enhanced dexterity and safety.
- Each pair of gloves is individually poly-bagged, along with maintenance and inspection instructions.
- Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition.