- Turnouts & Apparel
- Fire Gloves
- Extrication Gloves
- Firecraft Sentry Extrication Glove, Moisture Barrier
Firecraft Sentry Extrication Glove, Moisture Barrier
Firecraft Sentry Extrication Glove, Moisture Barrier (FX-75MB-XX)
Provides heat, moisture, chemical, puncture, and cut protection. This glove is flame resistant throughout.
- Porelle® FR Moisture barrier certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971-2013 edition; also meets OSHA 29CFR 1910.1030 (blood-borne pathogen) standard. Same barrier is used in our fire gloves.
- OUTER SHELL-BACK: A unique blend of Kevlar® aramid and glass fibers that provides cut and puncture protection
- OUTER SHELL-PALM, the part of a glove that needs the most protection: Keprotec® fabric, originally developed for use in astronaut™s clothing by Schoeller. The fabric is FR, and contains aramid fibers. It is water, oil and dirt resistant, extremely rub and tear resistant, and very easy to clean
- BASE LAYER: A full lining of Kevlar® fabric for additional protection
- INNER LINING: SPECTRA® manufactured by Honeywell for ballistic use. Provides Cut-Level 4 protection. Dry or wet, hands will slip into this glove.