Lion ITS Intelligent Training System Xtreme, BASE Pkg
This is the Lion Intelligent Training System Xtreme (I.T.S. Xtreme), BASE Package.
The Base Package includes:
- Intelligent Training System Xtreme Base Unit
- SmartExtinguisher for I.T.S. (7X)
- I.T.S. Trash Can Prop
Prop Enabled Extinguisher Training
- Modular Training: Add on different props to create a variety of realistic scenarios for your trainees.
- Inexpensive: In many cases, organizations can save more than the cost of a training system in the first year alone.
- Intelligent: Uses sensors to detect overflow from fire extinguisher and varies flames in response
- Clean: Uses clean-burning propane gas to generate flame output with the hazardous chemicals associated with actual extinguishers.
Intelligent Features For Easy And Repeatable Trainings
- Flare Up Feature: Features a flare-up button, which can be pressed to reignite the flames at any time to further challenge trainees
- Easy To Operate: Quick recharge air/water training extinguishers, plus reduced set-up and clean-up times, mean you can train more people in less time
- Enhanced Flame: Generates larger, more intense flames, allowing trainees to really feel the heat, enhancing the realism of the training experience
- Prop Enabled: Stainless steel props can be used with the I.T.S. Xtreme training system to simulate different fire scenarios
- Extinguisher Basics: The Intelligent Training System (I.T.S.) utilizes patented sensor technology to detect how well a trainee uses a SmartExtinguisher training extinguisher
- Technique Training: I.T.S. can sense if the user has aimed at the base of the fire and is properly sweeping the nozzle of the extinguisher
- Managing Fire Difficulties: A trainer's handheld controller selects the class of fire to demonstrate (A, B, or C) as well as one of four difficulty levels
- Handle Flare Ups: The flare-up button can be used to instantly reignite the flames at any point to further challenge trainees
- Trash Can Prop: Flames grow gradually and increase in intensity from the trash can prop, as they would in a real Class A fire. While maintaining a safe distance, trainees must aim properly, ensuring the proper application of the SmartExtinguisher to put out the flames.
- Paint Locker Prop: Flames grow to engulf the shelves and paint cans in this Class B fire prop. Trainees must aim and sweep the SmartExtinguisher across the entire prop but focus on the lower shelf where the fire is most intense to put out this fire.
- Electric Motor Prop: Fire initially sparks within the motor casing before extending beyond the appliance, simulating an electrically charged motor fire. Trainees must aim and sweep, coating the entire device to extinguish the fire.
- Stove Top Prop: Flames erupt from the pan as well as the burner surface to recreate a stove top grease fire. Trainees must maintain a safe distance and apply the SmartExtinguisher to both the pot and burner to successfully extinguish the flames.