Majestic Hood, P84, NFPA, Long, Yellow, 2-Ply
Majestic Fire Apparel Hood P84 NFPA Long Yellow 2-Ply (PAC-II-P84)
Long P84 hood. Shoulder length, compliant with NFPA 1971-2000 Edition and CAL-OSHA. Contains 40% P-84, 55% Rayon FR, and 5% Kevlar.
These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
Notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection
UL certified and compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 and Cal/OSHA standards
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. A wider cut allows for superior air circulation. All seams are merrow stitched, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. The stitching color contrasts with the hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding.
Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering. Made of P84 material. These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end users cooler
- Generous width and size mean less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping the user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing