Meret GO2 PRO Response Bag
The GO2™ PRO O2 response bag is the no nonsense solution to grabbing and carrying your portable oxygen supply.
The GO2™ PRO can secure an MD (425 liters) or an MJD (623 liters) aluminum oxygen cylinder with the regulator installed and the high pressure hoses deployed and ready for action. The bag is reinforced with internal and external pvc lining and multiple external skid pads to prevent wear. A large outer zipper pocket provides ample storage for masks, tubing, and a demand valve. This bag can be carried from the top or side carry handles.
Constructed from non-absorbing wipe-clean infection control material designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Bottom skid pads prevent wear
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panels and zipper logos
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Multiple grommet outlets for tubing and high pressure hoses
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant