PMI 3/4" Toggle Lok,Removable Anchor for Hollow Concrete and
This innovative anchor sets itself apart from the competition. It features unmatched safety, ease of use, and versatility. This anchor can be removed and used again. The Toggle works in horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces. It also works in either precast concrete or steel flanges. Costly engineering inserts are not required. This anchor can be used for fall protection, life line systems, restraint, work positioning, tie back anchors, and more.
- Works in both shear and tensile loads
- Spring is zinc plated steel
- Swage is zinc plated copper
- Hole plug is aluminum alloy
- Cable sheath is plastic
- Main cable is 7 x 19 galvanized cable