Propper Synergy Wildland Shirt Yellow
Propper Synergy Wildland Yellow Shirt (F53182W700-XX)
The Synergy® Wildland Shirt is certified for use by the USDA Forest Service and delivers excellent fire protection due to a blend of 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, and 2% antistatic fiber. The inherent fire resistance (FR) protection of the fabric will never wash out or wear off and is hypoallergenic due to exclusion of chemical finishes or coatings.
- 6.0 oz Synergy® fabric, powered by Nomex® IIIA fiber that resists melting, dripping, and burning
- Certified for use by the USDA Forest Service
- UL certified to NFPA® 1977
- 3” Stand-up collar with hook and loop strat
- Inherent heat and flame resistance
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
Features hook and loop cuffs and a collar that can be worn two ways. The Propper® Synergy® Wildland Shirt will meet your needs no matter the conditions.