Propper Wildland Overpant FR, Yellow
Propper Wildland Overpant FR, Yellow (F52992L700-XX)
The Propper® Wildland Overpant is constructed of 7-ounce Sigma™ FR fabric for proven reliability and flame resistance. Articulated knees, an elastic back waistband with 6+1 bartack reinforcements, and a Nomex® zipper-fly closure with an internal storm flap keep you comfortable and secure on the scene. These pants are UL certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975 standards. Keep flames at bay and be seen in these overpants from Propper!
- 7.0 oz Sigma™ FR fabric that resists melting, dripping, and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975
- Nomex® zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Elastic back waistband with 6+1 bar-tack reinforced belt loops
- Oversized zippered legs for easy “on and off” while wearing boots
- Hook and loop pass through pocket openings
- Articulated, double pleated knees
- Two welt style seat pockets with integrated overlapping flaps
Exceed department safety guidelines and maintain your professional look with these rugged and affordable wildland overpants.