Propper Wildland Overshirt Nomex Yellow
The Propper Wildland Overshirt is UL certified to NFPA 1977 and 1975. This long-waisted high-visibility overshirt has a stand-up collar and keeps flames at bay by providing excellent coverage. Sigma™ FR fabric combined with a Nomex® zipper-front closure and an internal storm flap seals the heat out while the bi-swing pleated back and articulated elbows provide you a wider range of motion and keep you moving freely.
- 7.0 oz Sigma™ FR fabric resists melting, dripping, and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975
- Nomex® zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Bi-swing pleated back for extra mobility
- Articulated, pleated elbows
- Long-waisted design for total coverage
- Extended “stand up” collar with hook and loop closure
- Expandable/angled pleated patch pocket secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Angled radio pocket with drain holes and secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Two mic tabs are located above the pockets
- 2" silver reflective trim around the biceps enhances your visibility in low-light conditions
An angled radio pocket on the left chest and an angled pleated patch pocket on the right chest both pockets are secured by hook-and-loop flap closures and keep essentials close. Two mic tabs located above both the chest pockets always keep comms where you need them. Finally, the 2” reflective trim around the biceps boosts your visibility in low-light conditions.