Propper Wildland Pant Omniweave, Sage Green
Propper Wildland Pant Omniweave, Sage Green (F5238OJ348-XX)
The Propper® Wildland Pant is certified for use by the USDA Forest Service and is made of Synergy® fabric, a blend of Nomex®, Kevlar, and anti-static fibers. Nomex® is an inherently flame-resistant fiber and has been a leader in heat and flame protection for more than 45 years. Because these lightweight and breathable pants have FR fibers built into the fabric itself, they will maintain their size, shape, and dependability through repeated washings and wear.
- The regular length is 32.5"
- The tall length is 35.5"
- See Documents for Size Guide
- 6.7 oz Synergy® fabric blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% anti-static fibers in a twill weave that resists melting, dripping, and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975
- Sewn to military specification 5100-92M JAN 2010
- Certified for use by the USDA Forest Service
- Excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and tears
- Superior moisture management due to proprietary wicking technology that spreads moisture for improved evaporation
- Button/self-locking Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Excellent integrity even after multiple industrial laundries
- Pleated knees
- Extra deep front slash pockets
- 2.25” Belt loops
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
Exceed department safety guidelines and maintain your professional look with these rugged and affordable wildland uniform pants.