Key FDNY Hose 1.75" x 75' Orange, 1.5" NH
The standard in double jacket construction, combining 100% premium ring spun and filament polyester fibers over a heavy wall, ozone resistant, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with our iconic “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for maximum abrasion and moisture resistance.
Rugged, easy to handle and preferred by metro cities across the US and Canada — available in exclusive FDNY Spec with 1.88" inside diameter and heavier construction with a 1-year all hazards warranty.
This reliable, double jacket fire hose is UL Listed*, tested to 600 and 800 psi and meets MIL-H-24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance. Features a 10-year warranty and lifetime liner delamination guarantee.
- Combines the rugged flexibility of filament polyester with rugged EPDM rubber liner
- Lightweight, easy to handle and maneuver
- Extremely durable and highly abrasion resistant
- Mildew, chemical and UV resistant
- 10-year warranty and guaranteed not to delaminate for the life of the hose
- FDNY Spec hose also carries a 1-year all hazards warranty